The News Desk
Security

Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor, Asks FG To Take Trump’s Military Action Threat Seriously

Wednesday November 5, 2025
www.thenewsdesk.ng

By Idorenyin UMOREN, Security Evaluator

A former director of the Department of State Services, DSS, Mike Ejiofor, has advised the Federal Government to take United States, US President Donald Trump’s Christian genocide claims and threat of military action seriously.

Advertisement



Ejiofor, who was a guest on Channels Television’s Politics Today, Tuesday, November 4, told the Nigerian government to explore diplomatic means to resolve the issue.

“I think the Federal Government should take Donald Trump seriously. I’m calling on the Nigerian government to explore all diplomatic channels,” he said on Tuesday’s edition of the current affairs show.

Advertisement



Last week, Trump, in an explosive post on his Truth Social Platform, threatened military action in Nigeria over what he says is a mass slaughter of Christians, barely a day after he declared the nation a Country of Particular Concern, CPC.

“I think the Federal Government should take Donald Trump seriously. I’m calling on the Nigerian government to explore all diplomatic channels,” Ejiofor said.

Related posts

Akpabio Lauds Nigerian Navy Over Increased Oil Production

Publisher
2 years ago

Brigade Commander Detained Over Alleged Diversion Of Soldiers’ Rice, Selling Of Military Vehicles

Publisher
1 year ago

IGP Approves Posting Of 25 CPs, AIGs To Man Strategic Offices Across Nigeria

Publisher
11 months ago
Exit mobile version